Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grass-Covered Place Card Table

My Florist, Douglas Koch, will be placing grass sod on the surface of the place card table at our reception. This is by no means an original idea, it is a current fad in the industry. I've seen photos in magazines and on websites and it looks great! One variable of our barn venue is the wind. I've been brainstorming ways the "place cards" (or other naming medium) could be arranged on the grass without the risk of blowing away. Take a look at some photos of grass-covered place card tables I found on the web:
Photo: Stacy Marie Photography
Wedding of: Amanda Esko


http://thepreppywedding.blogspot.com/

By: Georgianne at Monday Morning Flowers

Photo: Millicent Wong
Floral Design: Stephanie McCready at Muscari

Next post: Name cards or something different...? I have some ideas.

No comments: