Friday, July 3, 2009

Seating Assignments: What Medium?

I've heard that the inside of the Buhrmaster Barn could be breezy and that therefore, some things will need to be held down effectively, like the place cards on the place card table. Since the place card table will be covered with real grass, the cards could be "stuck" into the dirt. Here are some ideas for card holders: Or, I could make my own wire holder (with needle nose pliers) like this:

I could also scratch the entire place card theory and put guests' names on garden markers or craft sticks like these:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You that bored at work today? I like the top and bottom plant marker idea. The wooden ones look to pre-schoolish.

Camille said...

I like the wire stars with beads! Or the plant markers..I agree with dawn, the wooden ones look kind of child-ish...