Monday, July 27, 2009

Blue Shoes Acquired

Yesterday I bought a pair of the previously featured Bandolino Wishnas in Medium Blue Nubuck. They fill almost all my wedding shoe aspirations: comfortable, flat, sandal, blue, and room for the rosettes (they already have a flower detail but I think I want to replace it). Even though I now have satin, ivory rosettes, maybe I should get blue ones instead. The eBay store I bought them from offers them in royal blue. The ivory rosettes are 2" but I can purchase rosettes in 3" too. What do you think: keep the flower detail that came on the shoes, replace with the 2" ivory rosettes I already have, purchase and replace with 2" royal blue rosettes, or purchase and replace with 3" royal blue rosettes???

3 comments:

Furniture removalists said...

I can tell you really love shoes very much. Well we girls got to be, what we oath to be, right? This post is simply gorgeous I love the shoe photo you posted it’s beautiful.

Properties in Manila said...

Aw! The shoe is adorable, I love the color and the blue and white rosettes are gorgeous.

krickit6 said...

Honestly, I like the shoes as they are. Unless you are complete averse to the detail already on the shoe, I would keep it as it is. It will save you time, money, and possibly frustration with trying to do something different, whether with the materials you have or something else.