Friday, August 15, 2008

Calligraphy Course

I have registered for a Calligraphy Course at Columbia-Greene Community College in Hudson, NY. It starts in mid-September and meets once a week for four weeks. I've always been sort of interested in calligraphy and now I have a legitimate excuse to learn it. My potential skills could have a myriad of uses in the wedding world.

An interesting update on the country-of-origin of the 2Be Bride dress: I contacted the designer directly and inquired if the dress was in fact "made here (New Jersey) with foreign material". The answer is "no". It is made overseas. I'm trying to remember exactly what I was told at the bridal boutique since I was led to believe otherwise...

I'm off for vacation now for about 9 days. My fiancé and I are going on a brewery/camping tour of Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont. So, I won't be posting anything new until the week of August 24th. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

krickit6 said...

Have fun on your trip!! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you remember I took a calligraphy course while at Geneseo? It was so hard! Good luck.