Monday, January 19, 2009

New Lights!

I discovered a great website for buying lighting: CSN Lighting. It is part of CSN Stores, an e-commerce company based in Boston with over 200 online stores. Yesterday I spent several hours browsing and selecting the perfect new lights for our house. The search and browse functions on the website were extremely helpful and easy-to-use. I don't think I've ever had more success finding exactly what I'm looking for online and at prices I could handle. It started out with just a new light for living room and quickly expanded to new lights for both bathrooms and the kitchen. I got free shipping and there was no sales tax! Check out our new lights:
Kenroy Home - For the Living Room

Progress Lighting - For the Upstairs Bathroom

Progress Lighting - X's 2, For the Kitchen

Maxim Lighting - For the Downstairs Bathroom

Maxim Lighting - For the Downstairs Bathroom

No comments: