Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dress Distraction

I bought myself a new dress. Why? Because sometimes I can't pass-up a J.Crew final sale and all this looking at bridesmaids dresses has made me yearn for a fun, formal dress for myself (wedding dress not included). I will need a nice, summery, formal dress to wear at a wedding this July. So, this was perfect! Can you tell I'm just trying to justify my purchase? Plus, my Matron of Honor hooked me up with her sweet teacher discount to further reduce the dress price. The dress has arrived and it fits perfectly (and looks great too):

French Silk Twill Vionette Tank Dress in 'Key Lime'

Regular Price $295. Andrea's Awesome Acquisition Price $73.

3 comments:

Jeffey Paswick said...

a dress is sooo dumb! unless you are a babe. r u a babe?

Andrea said...

yes, i am a babe!

krickit6 said...

ha ha, I already have my dress for YOUR wedding, too!! :-)