Monday, December 15, 2008

Photographer: √ (check) !

Keira Lemonis will be our wedding photographer. Her work is fun, creative, and artistic - just what I'm looking for (i.e., there will be no mid-air shots of me and my bridal party jumping).
NOT a photo by Keira Lemonis
I must admit I pondered the photographer selection for several weeks, but I'm confident and excited to have Keira booked. Mike and I will even have an engagement photo session, probably in the spring.

I called Yvonne's Bridal Gallery last week to check on the status of my dress. It is on schedule to arrive in late February 2009. I will do a full review of Yvonne's after I get the dress in my possession.

I quasi-designed, ordered, and have already received the save-the-date postcards from VistaPrint. VistaPrint is a huge online print shop that enables self-service design, proofing and ordering via the web<-- how easy is that? They were fun to make, ridiculously inexpensive and ready for distribution after the Holidays.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats! That's a huge check off the list, and her work looks very good. And I agree with the no jumping photos rule! Ick.

diana said...

I really like her photography also! I'll be interested to see how your engagement shoot goes, since I'm contemplating using her for my wedding/engagement photos as well.

Keira Lemonis Photography said...

nice post = )... can't wait! The grounds of the Pruyn House and Buhrmaster Barn are going to make a lovely setting for photographs! (I checked out the website)

Anonymous said...

Look at the amount of air that jumping bride got. I'm totally impressed!

diana said...

I'm glad that vista print did a good job and was easy to use. That's what we are planning to use as well!