Monday, March 2, 2009

Time For A Break

Wedding planning is progressing nicely. However... it's time for a break. Plus, winter is lasting way too long (like it always does). Mike and I are going on a 5-day mini-vacation this Thursday to New Mexico! I've never been to the Southwest before. We're flying from Albany, NY to Albuquerque, NM. We will be renting a car and driving around Albuquerque, and then Taos and Santa Fe as well. Although Albuquerque will be much warmer, the other two cities won't be much better since they have higher elevations. I plan on keeping my eyes open for jewelry stores and galleries that might contain the perfect wedding bands for me and/or Michael. But that's the extent of any wedding anything. Yesterday I went to a bridal show in Saratoga called the 'Star and Moon Bridal Show'. I went with my good friend who is also engaged. It was a bit overwhelming, but fun nonetheless. I was mostly in search of entertainment, probably a DJ. There were many at the show and I made an effort to meet and talk to each one. Whew! I also OD'ed on cake.

No comments: