Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dresses Galore!

It's been a big week. I tried-on and officially took ownership of my wedding gown on Tuesday. It's still at the store (Yvonne's Bridal Gallery). I figured their storage was safe and convenient. It fits pretty well. It will need to be hemmed slightly. The tummy is a little tight but I can keep working at losing a few more pounds. I still have 6 months to go so I'm not worried yet. The bust area will need some alterations or added padding.

The bridesmaids dresses also arrived yesterday! What a pleasant surprise - 6 weeks early! Neatly packaged in a cardboard box came 6 periwinkle dresses with sunset orange sashes from Aria Bridesmaid. They are the perfect color. The periwinkle is more blue than purple, which is what I wanted. Soon I will gather the girls to distribute the dresses. Exciting!

No comments: