Monday, February 23, 2009

Save-The-Dates

As I said in a previous post: "I quasi-designed, ordered, and have already received the save-the-date postcards from VistaPrint. VistaPrint is a huge online print shop that enables self-service design, proofing and ordering via the web<-- how easy is that? They were fun to make, ridiculously inexpensive and ready for distribution after the Holidays."

...after the Holidays... I finally sent our save-the-date postcards last week. I used the latest available postcard stamps: Tropical Fruit! I think they went very well with the fun theme of the postcards. I contemplated printing the addresses on labels, but decided to hand-write them instead. After I mailed them I felt a wave of excitement and officialdom. Here is what the front of the postcard looks like:
Not that it is at all obvious, but Mike and I went for a 'water' theme with the photos we chose. The first photo is of me at Lake Taghkanic State Park at our annual Fall Camping Trip this past October. The second photo is of Mike and me on Venice Beach, CA during sunset in November 2007. The third photo is of Mike preparing a hook while fishing in Canada Lake at our friend's camp this past August.

No comments: