Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Invitations Mailed: √ (check) !

Phew, that was a close one. Yes, I did wait until the last minute. I thought I could finish assembling everything before Mike and I left for our vacation last week. But, no such luck. The invitations just had to wait until we returned. Well, the post office received them yesterday and they are in motion. Even with everything printed and purchased, it still took approximately 8 hours for assembly. Thank you Bridesmaid Kelly and my Parents for helping in the daunting assembly/postage calculation process. Because the invitations contain vintage stamps, and the stamps are in several different denominations, it took some time to calculate and divide the proper postage. I left that job to my Philatelist Father and he was stellar. Here's a sneak peek at the vintage postage stamps:

No comments: