Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bridal Shower: √ (check) !

My Bridesmaids threw me a wonderful Bridal Shower. It was, as Veruca Salt (from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory) would say, a "bean-feast"! Check out the awesome sugary spread:It was at the lovely home of my Matron of Honor, Katie. There were 23 ladies in attendance, total. I received so many great gifts. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Just because most of the presents were not a surprise (since they were off our registries), doesn't mean I didn't have an absolute blast opening and receiving them! Thank you to everyone who helped out, cooked/baked something, provided their house, brought something, attended, cleaned-up, and made the afternoon memorable and fun. Here is a photo of me and the wedding party in attendance:

No comments: