Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fancy: Flats or Flip-Flops?

Browsing for wedding shoes online is so much easier. However, some of the shoes I like don't seem to be available anymore (like they're last season's model or out-of-stock). I think it's risky purchasing shoes before trying them on though. The website Piperlime has free shipping and free returns - so they eliminate that risk. I am currently drawn to two distinct styles: satin flats or fancy flip-flops. I am also drawn to two distinct color schemes: color (preferably blue) or not (ivory to match the dress). As I've said in a previous post - I love rosettes! There are sellers on Etsy that can custom-make rosettes in any fabric or color. So, if I decide on a pair of shoes without rosettes, I can still add them if I want to. Here are some awesome shoes I like:
Aerosoles

Pazzo Mimosa
XOXO
Shelley George

Forever21

Miss Me Lacey
Jeffrey Campbell

4 comments:

Missy Johnson said...

where can i find those miss me lacey shoes?

Employment said...

How much is the XOXO? do you have your own website?

Andrea said...

I found the "Miss Me Lacey" shoes at DSW online.

Andrea said...

XOXO Rosebud Satin Flower Sandal is $35 at DSW online. No, no website - just this blog.