Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Interview with the Photographer(s)

Even though I'm not done with the the caterer vendor selection, I'm ready to start the next vendor selection - photographer(s)! There are so many to choose from! Luckily I have recommendations from friends and the photographers' creative websites to browse through. My former roommate, Nicole, got married a couple of months ago and absolutely loved her photographers. They were Paul Grupp & Brenda Tompkins of Upstate Photographers. I met them last night at a local Starbucks and discussed with them my vision and plans and options and budget. They told me a little bit about themselves and their philosophy. I find their work beautiful and perfectly aligned with my vision. I love how they photograph all the wonderful details of the day.
Tonight I will meet Kiera Lemonis of Kiera Lemonis Photography at a local Panera Bread. Her website is very creative and fun and the work she has done so far looks great! I do not know anybody she's worked for but I'm sure she can provide references if I ask. stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So....any decision?