Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hide Your Children

No, I don't have any children, but a friend of mine does... muh-ha-ha-ha! Luckily my good friend Lydia (or BFF for short) has no misgivings in my interaction with her children. I always have fun with them and I think they have fun too. A couple of weekends ago, Lydia and her daughter Adelaide came over for part 2 of our Anne of Green Gables marathon. We watched 'Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel' on DVD. Lydia and I shared tears by the end of the movie. Adelaide sat in between us and gazed up at each of us wondering why we were crying. We ate chips, pizza, and ice-cream and all slept in the living room. It was a blast!
Adelaide and Me

Here is a photo of Filo and me at the 6th Annual Fall Camping Trip in October at Lake Taghkanic State Park. [What a great influence I am.]

Me and Filo

No comments: